Our NORTON option includes the following:
Simple funerals for Clients requiring minimal professional services
- Provision of the Funeral Director’s Service
- Attending to all the necessary arrangements
- Provision of the necessary staff
- Provision of a simple coffin suitable for the purposes of cremation or of burial.
- Transfer of the deceased from the place of death to our premises, during normal working hours
- (maximum of 10 running miles)
- Care of the deceased for up to fourteen days prior to the funeral
- Provision of a hearse to the nearest crematorium or cemetery (maximum of 10 running miles)
THIS PLAN SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Embalming, viewing of the deceased, provision of a Limousine, any fees or disbursements, (crematorium, burial, Ministers or civil officiant fees) payable on client’s behalf.
The Norton option is £1350.00 plus disbursements
Direct Transfer Service
In circumstances where there is to be no service, religious or secular and mourners will not be attending, we are able to offer the following service:
- Collection of deceased from local hospital or mortuary.
- Provision of simple coffin with direct transfer to a local cemetery or Crematorium on a day and time of our choosing.
All charges and fees must be pre-paid in full £750.00 plus fees
Our WARWICK option includes the following:
- Provision of the Funeral Director’s Service.
- Attending to all the necessary arrangements.
- Provision of the necessary staff.
- Provision of a coffin suitable for the purpose of cremation or of burial. (This is an oak finish coffin furnished with handles, name plate and lined interior)
- Collection of the deceased from the place of death ( within 10 miles) during normal working hours.
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral and viewing.
- Provision of a hearse to the nearest Crematorium or Cemetery.
The Warwick option is £1665.00 plus disbursements
The above prices do not include any disbursements i.e. Crematorium, Cemetery, Church, Minister, Doctors etc.