Traditional Funeral Service
Our charges include all necessary arrangements for:
- The cremation or burial
- Obtaining, preparing and attending to all documentation
- The removal of the deceased from within the local area
- The preparation and care of the deceased
- Providing a Chapel of Rest
- Receiving, handling and caring for floral tributes
- Making and receiving all necessary telephone calls
- Arranging for the attendance of the Minister at the Funeral Service
- Providing assistance and support to clients
- The provision of a Funeral Director and necessary bearers, a Hearse, one limousine
- The provision of a coffin (as selected from below)
A polished veneered oak coffin with solid oak moulding, flat lid and sides finished with six handles, wreath holders, name plate and lined interior.
A superior veneered oak coffin with solid oak double moulding, with half round moulding on lid, finished in medium oak tinted edges with six handles, wreath holders, name plate and fully lined interior.
A superior polished veneered oak coffin with a raised lid and panelled sides and a double solid oak moulding, finished with six handles, wreath holders, name plate and fully lined interior.
A superior solid oak coffin with double solid oak moulding with extra deep raised lid with solid sides and ends, finished in medium oak with six metal handles with wreath holders, crucifix, name plate and fully lined.
Lapal English Casket
A very superior solid oak or solid mahogany casket with raised lid complete with heavy moulding and hardwood corner moulds complete with long bar metal handles and T end metal handles, wreath holders and name plate and luxury lining.
The above prices for traditional funerals do not include any disbursements i.e. Crematorium, Cemetery, Church, Minister, Doctors etc.